Friday, October 10, 2008

Yesterday






Yesterday I decided to stay home and have a fun day with Jayda. I picked a good one because Dallyn slept most of the day (NOT normal for the little guy!) and so we got to do lots of fun stuff. We made some Halloween decorations and she hung them up in the window (they are in EVERY window of our house....I went a little overboard, haha) and then we got to color and finally bake a cake. I feel so bad for my poor little girl, she is caught in such a rough time (terrible twos for SURE) because this was how she accepted all of the attention......she bawled her eyes out.......

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Erin said...

What a cool mommy doing such fun art projects! I wish I had the time to do that!

TUTU Monkey said...

Ahhhhh such a sweet little angel miss Jayda!!!! You are such a good Mom Ashley!!! ((Hugs))