This was Bryan and I four years ago when in Chicago after his boot camp graduation. It's hard to believe that was so long ago! I am so lucky to have married my best friend.
I have given up on the friday flashback thing.......you guys are just going to get the flash backs whenever I can remember/have enough time, haha!
I have given up on the friday flashback thing.......you guys are just going to get the flash backs whenever I can remember/have enough time, haha!

5 comments:
Oh my gosh....like you are SOOOO BUSY that you can't do it on Friday's! LOL!! Kidding! I don't know how you do it...seriously! Tres is enough for me to handle know, I can't imagine having a baby too! :) Although I am not up for the challenge! :)
Much love! You two look amazing 4 years ago, just as you do today!
HUGS
Ahhhhhhhh so cute !!! Love these!!
It looks like you were 10 - four years ago! you are so cute!
your commitment level sounds a lot like mine. I joined 2 meme's 2 weeks ago and didn't do them last week. Ugh. Oh well, maybe this week :)
You are A LOT busier than I am though Tonya, and you have one more kid! And your husband is gone....I really have no excuse! Ok, maybe I can blame it on unpacking our house but that is almost done so soon I will be back to no more excuses.....
Post a Comment