Monday, October 6, 2008

Gotta love the weekend...






I can't believe it's already Monday....BLAH! We had one of those great weekends just hanging out with each other. Well, Saturday night we went to a BBQ with other little kids and they were older than Jayda just enough so that they could go play with her and keep an eye on her. What a nice break! It was right down the road at a friends house so we all decided to walk. We all had a great time!

As for the potty chronicles, Jayda has been out of diapers for 4 days! She still wears them at night, but during the day she is in underwear. I am so excited for her! We haven't had any accidents over the weekend, which is amazing because Daddy doesn't always get her to the potty right when she says she needs to go, haha!

We are all settled in our new house, pictures are hung and everything. All of us love it, the extra room is just lovely!!

I had to throw in some pictures from the weekend. Jayda is taking pictures with her princess phone, lol! And then the rest were Saturday night walking to the BBQ and Bryan and D-man at our friends house!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tonya Staab said...

Now, I'm just going to pretend I didn't read this post. Instead the way I read it is:

"I had such an amazing weekend, Bryan whisked the kids and I away for an wonderful weekend, where we saw bears and went hiking, took the kids apple picking and ate way too much"

Why do I read it this way, b/c this is the only excuse I need as to why you weren't at the twins party on Saturday :)