Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Need a photographer????




One of my good friends, Amber, took these amazing pictures! There were so many to choose from to post, but these are my favorites! She is such a great photographer but she is also super nice and so easy to talk to! These pictures are something I will cherish as my kids grow up, i will always be able to look back and see how sweet and small they were!! THANK YOU!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Alliegatorfables said...

OMG!!! I want to squeeze his buns. I love these phots, they are precious. Amber does such a great job!

TUTU Monkey said...

When Stacia is done squeezing his buns......it is my turn!!!

All the pictures are wonderful!!!

Love em!!

Felicitas Rayray said...

amber is amazing! Dallyn is quite the cutie! great pics! great family!

Karie said...

Soooooo stinkin cute!!!! Love the buns shot! Make sure to show that to his girlfriends one day :)