Monday, October 27, 2008

3 Months

I can't believe it, my little baby boy is 3 months old!

He has come so far from the crying baby we drove home from Wyoming with, I still can't actually believe that i have a son. He's turned into such a great, happy little baby. Every time you look at him he just goes silly! Jayda was VERY serious at this age, a smile or a laugh was hard to get! As long as Dallyn isn't tired, he is always smiling. He is still colicky some days, but they are getting further and farther in between :) I love my little boy and can't imagine life without him.

9 days old

3 months, my long little guy!






Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Alliegatorfables said...

Youare blessed with such a beautiful family! So good to see you Saturday and I hope we get together this week(little hermit)

Nat said...

He's adorable- that smile is soooooo wonderful!

Kelly said...

What a happy little guy----he seems to always be smiling. And such a string bean. I can't believe he's 3 months old---but, then again, I can't believe we left San Diego 3 months ago either. I love to see Dallyn's changing expressions as he "wakes up" to the world, he looks so fun. :)