Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Long Weekend
Bryan has been having quite a few really important inspections lately which equals him working all the time. So this weekend he got Monday and Tuesday off too! It was fun having him home for a few days and nice to get a lot of the house unpacked. We took a trip to the zoo which was a lot of fun. Daddy had a great time showing her all the nasty snakes that I won't go near normally.
Ever since our visit home to Wyoming and since playing at Karla and Julissa's house, we decided to get Jayda a trampoline. They take a lot of time to put together so daddy did it while he was home on Sunday. It was a true testement to how great of a dad he is, it seriously was the hottest day EVER in San Diego, LOL!! He sweated his butt off but by the time she woke up from her nap, it was put together. I wish I would have captured the look on her face when she walked out and saw it.....pure bliss!! She loves the dang thing and it's really hard to get her out (most of the time I have to crawl in there and physically remove her!) I am pretty pleased with it though, especially that our new yard is big enough to hold one. We still have quite a bit of room too though, it's not taking up the whole thing thankfully!
It was also filled with lots of pea tardy's (Jayda's version of tea party, lol) Daddy is her favorite guest, even though I am fairly sure he is very sick of tea by now :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That trampoline looks HUGE! YOU are the best mom ever!!!!!! Glad you had a fun weekend!
What a cool trampoline! Jayda certainly is Daddy's little girl, isn't she?
Post a Comment