Friday, October 24, 2008

A tribute to....


The Mohawk!!

This is my baby girl at 3 months old....and yes.....that hair is ALL natural. Some of you met us when the Mohawk was still kickin' it on Jayda's head, others might have met us later on. Just seeing that hairdo makes me weepy, it was so funny to see such a small baby with such a HUGE Mohawk. I tried everything to tame it, from Karo syrup to KY Jelly (I will NEVER tell her that, ha ha). It was wild, crazy and completely unique to my daughter. Even the nurses at the hospital couldn't believe how long just that one strip of hair was. The whole time I was pregnant with Dallyn I wondered whether he would come out with wild hair like his sister. It was worse...the poor kid has a mullet! (Everyone believe me NOW that I really am a redneck? HA)
Posted by Picasa