Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Welcome Dallyn!!!!

Dallyn Randall Griffin has arrived!!

Photobucket

He was born at 6:21pm on Sunday July 27th!! We only spent an hour and a half at the hospital before he came flying out! He weighed 7lbs 1oz and was 20 1/4 inches long. He is absolutely the best baby ever and we are all having a great time enjoying him and giving him lots of love!!! I will write more later when things have settled down a little bit more!!

10 comments:

Sonya said...

He is absolutely gorgeous!!! Good job mama! Congrats and Welcome to the world beautiful baby boy!!!!

Take care and rest well!
Sonya

Saina said...

Congrats!!! He is so beautiful. I'm so glad you didn't have to be induced - what a relief!

Get your rest... and enjoy! So wonderful that daddy could be there too!

TUTU Monkey said...

Oh Ashly ...he is so adorable.....I can't wait to meet him. Hope you are getting rest.

See you soon.

TUTU Monkey said...

Oh Ashly ...he is so adorable.....I can't wait to meet him. Hope you are getting rest.

See you soon.

Erin said...

How sweet! Congratulations and see you soon!!

Karie said...

What a beautiful little boy!!! I am so excited to hold him and give him a smooch :)

So happy that the delivery was sooo fast for you!!

Miss you and Jayda!! xo

Jane said...

Congratulations, Ashley!! Wow-sounds like everything went great...can't wait to meet Dallyn back here in San Diego!!

Barley Family said...

What a precious little guy! Congrats to you all and good work mamma! Cant wait to see you all again and meet Dallyn.

Felicitas Rayray said...

He is absolutely precious! We can't wait to meet him so we can give him lots of love, too!

Have a safe trip back!

f and girls

Nat said...

Oh Ashley he's so beautiful! I can't wait to meet him and see you and Jayda, too! Love, Nat