Tuesday, July 15, 2008

4 days to go!!

I only have 4 more days until my due date, where did the time go?!! I can't believe he could be here any day!! Bryan will be flying into Casper on the night of the 20th (have I just repeated myself? I can never remember, I don't have enough brain cells left thanks to pregnancy!!!). So hopefully he will hold off until Daddy gets here. It's looking like he might. My contractions has slowed WAY down and I am not having any other labor symptoms. Even though I am extremely uncomfortable, I will be happy if he stays in there at least 6 more days. I think I can handle it so that Bryan will be able to welcome his son into the world!!



39 Weeks and 3 days


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

You can do it baby D!! 6 more days!!

I think I mentioned it but I love your new hair cut!! so sassy!!

Saina said...

Awww... I hope daddy makes it!!!

A friend of mine's 3rd baby waited until his daddy got home... she went into labor 3 hrs after his plane landed! The mind IS a powerful tool!!!

Sonya said...

Aw...can I just say that I am excited and jealous at the same time!!! YEAH though....hopefully baby stays put and Daddy gets here in time!

Good luck girl and keep us posted!

Karie said...

You look so darn cute I can't stand that I can't rub your belly :) I love your new hair cut and just want to give you and Jayda a big hug!!!!
Just relax and try to enjoy this last couple of days w/just the 2 of you....

Barley Family said...

Ashley! It's almost time!! It's going to go so smooth, I just know it!!! You look great mama...but you do look READY!!! Caylin, Anika, and I are all rooting for you :)

TUTU Monkey said...

Hey Ashley....I know you are about ready to pop...or maybe you are popping right now...;)

Go pop on my site and win a CAKE!! If you win I get a piece:)

Tonya Staab said...

OMG I just realised Bryan gets in tonight. How exciting. You must be over the moon. Hope that the little man held out.