Thursday, July 24, 2008

Passing Time

As the last few days of being a mother of one dwindle, I felt like I needed to take Jayda and spend some time with just her and I. A few days ago we hit the local dinosaur museum....you would think this kid had died and gone to heaven! I had no idea she was going to enjoy it so much! She normally enjoys anything as long as she is out and about but this was above and beyond. It definitely left me feeling great too, she was so happy. And of course having grandma buy her something from the gift shop didn't end the day horribly either, silly grandmas!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Sonya said...

That's great that you guys had one last Hurrah as mommy and daughter only! You look great by the way!

Take Care girl! Can't wait to hear of baby boy's arrival! I am sure you can't either..hahahaha!

TUTU Monkey said...

Sarah is on my lap while I am typing so this will be quick!! We miss you and you guys look great...love you "new do"!!

Tonya Staab said...

Awww, that's so sweet. You are such a wonderful mummy.