Thursday, July 24, 2008

Not Even Funny Anymore......

Well, I am 40 weeks and 5 days........5 days OVERDUE!! It's to the point where it's not even funny anymore. Haha God, you can send this little guy on down any time now........PLEASE!!!! I just got back from the dr and I am 4cm dilated, the baby's head is engage and we are ready to rock and roll......yet nothing is happening, lol!! Bryan is home, no one is missing so lets get this show on the road kid!

My dr just called with the time of my set induction date if I don't go into labor before then. It will be on Monday at 6am. Since I am so dilated, they will most likely just break my water and see if that will kick start things and if that doesn't help, I will be administered pitocin through an IV. I am really nervous about being induced, Jayda came on her own and my labor was wonderful. I am nervous that this birth won't go so well if it doesn't happen on it's own. I am so ready to hold this precious little boy in my arms!


Here the bump is at 40 weeks



Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Sonya said...

WHAT???? NO pictures of Bryan's return!!! Hello?!?! :) I know you have more pressing things, like 5 days pressing!

Hope things go well for you in these next few day!!!

Much love girl,
Sonya

Tonya Staab said...

I'm with Sonya, where are the damn homecoming pics woman?

Please tell me that the little man has made an appearance. If not I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. Big hugs from us.