Well, yesterday I had another dr appointment. It went well, I love my dr! He has a great sense of humor and makes it really fun! I am dilated to 3 1/2 cm and he stripped my membranes so hopefully he will be coming soon. Although not too soon, my baby shower that my mom is trying to "surprise" me with is on Saturday, lol!!
5 comments:
LOL...no surprising you huh?!?! Well, hopefully baby stays put until daddy gets home! :)
I did that...had my shower and then a week later had tres....good thing I didn't have him AT the shower. It was the playoffs before superbowl sunday! :) hahahahaha
Take Care girly!!!
Won't be long........cna't wait to meet him!!
Have a fun shower....:)
oh hon, how exciting. Not long now. I can't wait to see the new little bundle.
Wow! He's coming soon!! Can't wait to hear all about it :)
Ah! Can't wait to hear baby news!!
Enjoy your surprise shower. :-) And sending you lots of easy and smooth labor vibes (watch out, that second one can come out flying!!!)
Post a Comment