Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Maternity Photo Shoot

I never got nice maternity photos when I was pregnant with Jayda and I seriously regretted it. This time I made my sister go with me to the park and I explained to her how my camera worked and gave her a basic idea of what I wanted. Thank god for Picasa editing, they turned out WONDERFUL!! And the great thing is that they were FREE!!! Jayda was amazingly happy considering we had just walked a mile and it was super super hot! It turned into more of a photo shoot for her and I but I did manage to get a few cute belly shots too!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I have to give a shout out to Susanna for giving me the wonderful maternity shirt, I love it! :) Thank you!!

3 comments:

Sonya said...

OMG....how cute are you in those pictures! I swear, if I looked HALF as cute pregnant as you do, I would be preggo all the time! I love, love, love the black and white one of you and Jayda! How great of a picture!!!!

Hope you are doing well!
Much love girl!

TUTU Monkey said...

So DARN CUTE!!!!!

Jayda is a little love!! These turned out GREAT!! I love the black and white one too.

Miss you!!

Tonya Staab said...

aww, they turned out great. Your sister is so sweet to take them for you.