Alright, you all can stop the threatening e-mails that I have been getting in regards to not posting......happy now? :)
We haven't really been doing a whole lot. We are busy, but not the productive type busy. We have been enjoying our kids and friends.....and not a whole lot else! Although what a better way to spend your days?
Thank you Ariel....you have completely messed up my daughters table manners.....she hasn't done it with a dirty fork yet, but I'm waiting....
Jayda and I were lucky enough to go and see the Little People show with some good friends! We all had a great time!
My baby boy in a swing!
And apparently Jayda is having a baby.........

2 comments:
What a great synopsis! A lovely look at the beauty and fun in every day. Love it. Wow, Dallyn is looking big---boo. Miss you guys....
LOL! I chuckled on a few of these. Jayda is such a ham! Love the one of you on the couch! Ha, ha
Post a Comment