So apparently when I am stressed...I work. On projects that is. The kids are having some (or a whole crap load) of medical problems that I will discuss in a post later when I have more details. I went to Target not knowing what I was getting into....damn $1 section. I bought Jayda an Ariel doll to keep her cinderellas company.....a girls gotta have friends! So while she was playing I decided to make her a shoe box doll house for her!
It's a dream house, with a bath tub (baby food container), dining table, bed and candy counter! Wahoo!! Jayda told me today that Ariel loved it, even though it wasn't real water...LOL!
And here is my next project mid stride. I am making wooden peg boards to hang up coats/hats (for Dallyn) and play dresses (for Jayda). They WERE sports theme, I wish I could have taken a before picture....bad blogger!! See the BIG circle on the top one...ya, that's a baseball and you can't even tell now. It just looks like a MASSIVE flower, lol!
1 comment:
super cute!
Post a Comment