Everyday I fall more and more in love with my kids. I love waking up with Dallyn and getting some special time alone with him. We have breakfast together and have the best time rolling around on the floor together. He's starting to dance while he is standing, so adorable! Last night I watched videos of Jayda dancing around when she was just a little older. They remind me of each other so much. By about eight, Dallyn is ready for a nap and Jayda is normally just waking up. So Jayda and I get to eat breakfast together again (she won't eat alone, lol). She gets dressed and usually goes straight to coloring, and colors me the first picture of many for the day. Some days she will help me clean up breakfast, do laundry or put dishes away from the night before. By the time we are done cleaning up, Dallyn is usually waking up so then we are off for some fun in the sun most days. Today I think we are going to go to Dog Beach in OB....one of Jayda and I's favorite spots in SD.
This is why I am a morning person. Both kids are happy, talkative and ready for the day. They are just the sweetest and it's too hard for me to wake up and not have a wonderful day. I thank god for my kids every day. They saved me and I can't imagine life without the little turkeys!

1 comment:
How nice Ashley, i guess I should appreciate the mornings more...
Post a Comment