Saturday, May 30, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!



Baby Grace!
Isn't sharing sweet? Even when it's messy!

I have been such a slacker....we have been so busy. But once again I started going through my many pictures realizing that for how busy we were we really didn't have a whole lot to show for it other than great memories! We have been meeting (and feeding) a new baby, playing with friends quite a bit, sharing messes and learning how to cook Gluten-free. But that is a whole other post (and blog) for another day. We celebrated my birthday, I never knew my hubby could cook such a great cake and keep me happy all day long. It was fun spending the morning with good friends too. I am so blessed! :) And we just got back from another smashing Moto-family party for our little buddy Diego!! HAPPY #2!!!! We had a great time and Jayda is upstairs asleep in her bed with her Ariel balloon (Judah is seriously the best guy EVER.....kinda weird...but if only he knew how happy he makes kids with those awesome balloons!!)
My big girl and her special cupcake! She didn't seem to care that it wasn't the same as everyone elseJayda and Ariel before her face popped on the way home!

THANK YOU Melissa and Family(and Tonya for taking such awesome pictures.....I always forget too even though my camera is hanging around my neck!)!!
Happy Birthday Diego!

1 comment:

TUTU Monkey said...

You are such a GREAT Mom Ashley!! I am so happy that you found out all this food stuff early in their lives.....HUGE HUGS!! I know the special cupcake was hard.....but like you said....Jayda didn't seem to notice:)

HUGS AGAIN!!