Thursday, April 23, 2009

One of those days....


Did you ever have a day that when you woke up you didn't want to get out of bed? I have, but that's not what happened today! Jayda peed in her bed, MY bed and Dallyn threw up all over his bed last night so....no one is sleeping until I get some laundry done! My goal today is to turn this awful morning from hell into a wonderful day........I am pretty sure DairyQueen will help with that :)

(this was Dallyn' reaction to green beans in a jar!)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Barley Family said...

Oh no! I hope your day is turning up a little?? :)

Kelly said...

That's what I love and miss about you Ash---you have a morning like that, and you instantly know how to, not just make it a better day, but make it a great day. I love it.

And, to Mr. Dallyn--please stop growing so fast. When I finally get to meet you and hold you, I still want you to be a baby! Looks like his reaction to green beans was the same one Charlie had to avocadoes. :)

Mrs Mar said...

LOL, at his face, Looks like he abusalutly LovED it **gag**

How was your day in the end.