Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Sweet Jayda Bug


Today we celebrated Jayda's 3rd birthday (which is this Tuesday) with all of our best friends! It was a gorgeous day to be having a party outside, not too hot, not too cold! All of us had a great time, Jayda was in absolute heaven until the minute she passed out tonight. Of course, eating about 6 cupcakes will have that effect :) Thanks everyone for helping us celebrate, you truly are our San Diego family and a birthday just isn't a birthday without you :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness---its official, I am totally out-of-the-loop. I didn't even know Jayda was having her party today. I'm so sad to miss, so sad we couldn't celebrate with you. But......

Happy, Happy (early) Birthday Ms. Jayda! We love you and miss you like crazy and can't believe you are almost 3! Such a big (and sweet) girl---big ((HUGS)) from your NorCal friends (especially Kingsley). :)

April Curry said...

Such a cute little princess! Sorry we couldn't make it!

Tonya Staab said...

I'm so glad we were able to celebrate with you Jayda. We had a great time at the park. Can't believe you are 3 already.

You and Kelly were the first ones I met. The kids were all so small back then.