Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuff


Today, Dallyn got a new nickname....and one that makes me REALLY homesick.

Jayda, Dallyn and I were playing on the floor and Dallyn crawled over to the couch and stood up. Gus ran by and before I could even begin to move to grab him, he turned around and tried to walk after gus. He, of course, fell flat on his face. I swear the kid bounced off the carpet. He rolled over and this was his face...I kid you not. I took the picture about two seconds later (what's the chance that I was taking pictures of Jayda and her tea party). Jayda looked at him and said "He's tough, mom.....he's tough". Now, for those of you who are NOT rodeo fans....you probably won't get it. But SOMEONE has to at least watched 8 seconds once......at least! It made me super homesick and am watching the movie for the second time in a row....I want to go home! I am so out of place here in San Diego. I feel like I am done with my vacation and am ready to go home!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Barley Family said...

Ahh Ashley, he's such a cutie pie! I cant imagine what it's like to be away from family and "home" :( Big hugs to you!!

Mrs Mar said...

HUGS, i know homesick is never fun. He is a cutie.

Anonymous said...

No, you can never go back! I know it's hard to be away from home but we love you and think that you and your family are FABulous! I can't believe that Dallyn is so ambitious! He is "Tuff"! and Jayda is such a sweetie!

Amber said...

Wow... I really like your page layout. It is very cute. I just added everyone from the July 2008 board on babyfit.