When I first found out I was pregnant with Jayda, I was all alone in Virginia and didn't know a single soul. I reached out to the internet and found my first set of mommy friends on babyfit.com. I was able to connect with mom's who were due during the same month I was! I never would have guessed that we would all still talk together and meet-up every once in a while! Two of the closer ones (Cheri and Jessie) came over on Sunday and played! Jayda was in heaven, we talk about them all the time and met them last year at the zoo. They played great together and Cash and Jayda even got to have a mini WWF in the trampoline. Apparently she is NOT scared of wrestling.....the girl scares me to death! You can see her about ready to jump on the poor kid in the second picture. They were a pretty good match for each other!
Thanks for coming ladies, it was so great to see you! We'll have to do it more often :)

1 comment:
How fun!!
Post a Comment