This is a true conversation between my daughter and I yesterday while I was rocking Dallyn.......these are not paid actors!
Jayda: I'm a princess, mommy.
Me: Yes, you are MY princess!
Jayda: Brother is a princess too, right?
Me: No, he is a prince. Boys are called princes.
Jayda: Oh.....ok. Brother is a prince.
Me: Right.
Jayda: So Daddy is a princess, right?
Bryan didn't think it was as hilarious as I did....poor guy!
Jayda: I'm a princess, mommy.
Me: Yes, you are MY princess!
Jayda: Brother is a princess too, right?
Me: No, he is a prince. Boys are called princes.
Jayda: Oh.....ok. Brother is a prince.
Me: Right.
Jayda: So Daddy is a princess, right?
Bryan didn't think it was as hilarious as I did....poor guy!
1 comment:
Ha, ha, Kaylee had a tough time with this concept too.
Unfortuantely she figured out girls versus boys and told me that she is Ariel, Charlie is Flounder, Kyle is Triten, and I am Ursela the Sea Witch....WTH
Post a Comment