Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The happiest place in the world!



We had the best time at Disneyland, 3 days of nothing but bliss! Jayda cried when we drove home....even though she passed out like 3 seconds later! She wore herself out. We had some great moments that I will treasure forever. And Jayda loved every single ride we went on, even Haunted House! Her favorite part was the meeting Cinderella.....thank god I stood in line for two hours because we got in the car to go home and she said "Cinderella loved me, and I loved her. Can we go see her tomorrow?".
My kid is such a thrill seeker....she LOVED the teacups!
Look at that pure bliss on her face :)

We accidentally stayed for the Jedi Training while we were eating lunch on the first day. Jayda REALLY enjoyed it.....who knew she was so in love with Darth Vader that she felt the need to flash him?

Posted by Picasa

No comments: