Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hurrican Jayda....

7am.....before Jayda is a awake.....



2pm.....after hurricane Jayda swept through (dora was recorded, LOL!!)


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Karie said...

ha ha, I think this is how ALL of our houses look after the little ones wake up!! I just cleaned Tati's room and was like "don't touch" ha ha, but seriously, that's how I felt for a few seconds :) You can bet I took pictures of it nice and tidy too!!!! xoxo, miss you guys!

Mrs Mar said...

What she dosn't clean up?

LOL, our place looks like that when she is home too.

Erin said...

Just wait until Dallyn is mobile enough to add to the mix!

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Oh yes, our little hurricanes... But they're so cute!

April Curry said...

HA! We go through the same thing over here! Sometimes I wonder why I even clean up every night.