Wear cowboy boots......
We have been so busy, I don't know where to start so this will just have to do for now :) We have been going to the zoo, playing at the park, organizing the garage with daddy and re-planting our lawn. Bryan doesn't have to work this week (except today, go figure) so we have been enjoying our time together. Then next Monday the kids and I fly to Wyoming for some much needed Grandma time!! We will be flying back to thaw out at the end of the month. I am not really sure why I decided I needed to go home in the middle of the worst weather of the year, -20 degrees does not sound like my cup of tea anymore! All of my family is going to laugh how acclimated to San Diego I am :(
No children were harmed in taking of this shot. Mom was carefully stationed just out of the lens and daddy took the picture :)

2 comments:
Ha ha! I love your disclaimer. I was wondering how you got Dallyn to stand up like that long enough to take a photo!
So adorable! Where are the chaps cowboy?
Post a Comment