We have been having a great time doing fun stuff for Christmas. Here are Jayda and Dallyn's foot and hand Reindeer....Jayda helped do Dallyn's too. She is turning into such a great helper!
Making a ginger bread house, she was so good! She waited until we finished to even ask to have a piece of candy!
Daddy constructed...
And we decorated :)

3 comments:
Great crafts! I love the little gingerbread house! We're going to attempt to make one, too.
thank you for making me feel like a sack... I've had the felt and deocrations for my stockings on the kitchn table for a week but am too lazy to thread the bobbin with a new color...and now I'm too tired! Your stuff looks great!
Oh Melissa, don't let me fool you!! They are handmade.....BY MY GRANDMA!!! HAHA!!! Do you really think that with my craft ADD I could finish something like that? :)
And did you see the purple stocking on the left? Ya, that's Dallyn's....I think my grandmother is going color blind.....(I can't really complain though, she made it with love!!!)
Post a Comment