Friday, December 26, 2008

Could it get any better?

This year we spent our first Christmas with just our family, no visitors (if you don't count the single sailors that were drifting in and out all day, haha). We all had such a great time together. The two days before Christmas were dedicated to making and dropping off cookies....it was so much fun. And it was so amazing to have Bryan home the whole time. This year was truly my favorite Christmas ever. It's indescribable how happy seeing your child happy will make your heart! Jayda was so excited about everything, from the cookies and carrots left out to helping make dinner the next day. We watched Christmas shows all day long and I know for a fact that we all ate and drank WAY too much.....I'm not so found of Bailey's Irish Creme anymore!

Reindeer Food!

Jayda checking out the stuff in her stocking!

She loves lolipops....

My guys!

I LOVE WHIP CREAM AND WAFFLES!

Jayda and Pete
Gonzo had way too much fun....and food
My Family
Happy little guy!!!



Merry Christmas Everyone, I hope you all had a great day as well!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Oh, I'm so thrilled to see you guys have a much deserved happy holiday together! That pic of Jayda and her waffles cracks me up! Dallyn's grin is so cute and contagious! HUGS!!!

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Oh, I'm so thrilled to see you guys have a much deserved happy holiday together! That pic of Jayda and her waffles cracks me up! Dallyn's grin is so cute and contagious! HUGS!!!

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Hmmm, I posted twice. Oh well.

TUTU Monkey said...

What a great day!!! You guys look so cute!