Our Anniversary!!
It's hard for me to believe that four years ago I woke up getting ready to marry the man of my dreams.
Happy Anniversary Mr. Griffin. If I would have known how wonderful a marriage and life we would share together, I wouldn't have been so nervous :)
I love you.
It's hard for me to believe that four years ago I woke up getting ready to marry the man of my dreams.
Happy Anniversary Mr. Griffin. If I would have known how wonderful a marriage and life we would share together, I wouldn't have been so nervous :)
I love you.
And this is my present that he MADE me...that's right...handmade!!! I am so incredibly proud of him and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! This is the kind of stuff the country girl in me loves! It stands out a little here, but once we move to Wyoming it will fit right in :)


3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! You guys are just too cute!
Awwww---Happy Anniversary!
You guys are so sweet!!
Love the lamp......!!
H....A....P....P...Y
A....N....N...I...V....E....RSARY!!
Post a Comment