Happy New Year everyone! I hope this year will be filled lots and lots of love for all of you!
We are off to the insane cold in Wyoming, we will be coming back sometime in February! I am hoping to have time and update about our travels but we will see :) We canceled our flights so that my sister and brother in law could have a little vacation and drive out here and we will be riding back with them tomorrow morning. We are going to go and do a little site seeing....Zion, grand canyon and then wonderful Wyoming!
We will miss you all!

4 comments:
ooooo....drive safe. You better keep us updated especially if you are not coming back until FEBRUARY!!
Have a wonderful time!
please have a safe drive. even though I have been out of the loop.....thanks school and work.....i will have time to think of you! Big hugs! -20? i would absolutely die. die. you are one brave mama!
I am living the "dream" in the cold cold weather! I am in Illinois! Anyway I so enjoy reading your blog! Your little Jayda reminds me SO much of my Katie! And Dallyn is progressing the same as Isaac! I have given your blog an award as one of the coolest I know! Stop by my site to pick it up!
yoohoo....did you make it ok?
Post a Comment