Is six months old today! Where has the time gone? He's the happiest six month old you ever saw! And he sure does love his mommy....seperation anxiety is hitting all of us hard ALREADY! He finally started eating his cereal yesterday after weeks of gagging, spitting and crying! He is sitting up on his own, rolling all over the place and trying so hard to crawl. He will scoot across the floor on his belly but can't move on his hands and knees yet. Rolling usually gets him where he wants to go so crawling might take a while and I am OK with that :) Jayda and her brother are already having a great time playing together. She is so patient and loving with him. She will bring all of her little animals out on the floor and tell him each one and what letter they start with. It's adorable. It usually ends in tears though because just when I think that they are getting along, she will lean over and kiss him which sends him toppling over, haha! I just can't believe he is here (STILL). I am so happy with our little family, it just couldn't get any better! Wanna read my birth story? Click HERE !

3 comments:
what an ABSOLUTE DOLL!!!
What a great smile!
Love his percing blue eyes. What a cutie.
Post a Comment