Grandpa and his grandbabies

Aunt Leah(my older sister)

Grandma (and Dallyn who is smirking, lol)

Great Grandpa Codgy (My Hero!!)

Great Grandma Barb (GG)

Aunt Hannah (my younger sister)

Our drive back went great, the only one that got really tired was ME!!! Having such an easy delivery really helped though, I really didn't feel too bad the whole way. Both kids slept a lot and neither one really fussed to get out of the car. Dallyn cried a total of ONE time the whole trip....he apparently was saving it for mommy when we got to our house, haha.
We are doing good now that we are home. I am super busy unpacking and getting used to having two kids (which is insane by the way!!!). Bryan goes back to work tomorrow but thankfully it's only for 24 hours and then he gets two days off and then they will only work tues-thurs excluding duty days. So he will be around to help us all transition into a routine again. Dallyn is doing great, he is such a good baby. He sleeps really well at night, and I am soooo happy. His sister almost wakes up more than he does, haha. Jayda is slowly adjusting to having a brother. She adores him, but is very angry at me for giving away my time I think. She has only been aggressive towards me thank goodness! She loves helping feed, clothe and bathe Dallyn though, she is a great big sister!
No comments:
Post a Comment