Friday, August 8, 2008

My Last Belly Picture!

Here is the final addition to my belly pictures!! I can't believe my pregnancy is over and now I have such a wonderful little boy to love!! He is exactly one week old in this picture!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

WELCOME BACK!!!! We missed you and can't wait to smooch Jayda , Hug you and meet and squeeze Dallyn!!

See you soon!!!!

Lanae Brown said...

He is just gorgeous Ashley! The belly montage is awesome! I will have to make one as well! I hope you are all doing well, it's quite the adjustment huh? Rylan was the same with, just angry with me, so I'm glad Jayda hasn't been mean to her brother yet. She will adjust and it will only get better! Take care! Love, Lanae

Michelle said...

Welcome back! He is so cute all curled up against your belly like that. :) I also love the shot of Jayda and her bro together. They will make quite a pair! You must be so proud. I hope to have a chance to see you guys again soon. Hope settling in is going well. Let me know if you need anything. mmontano_2000@yahoo.com

Michelle