Is my kid the only one who insists on running around either in her pajamas or stark naked all day.........seriously? I keep looking for a DECENT picture of her in which
1) she is looking at the camera in a NICE way
2) she is wearing NICE clothes, not her favorite princess nighties
3) her fingers are NOT in her nose
So far, I don't have any. Tomorrow I am on a mission to get ONE good picture of my little hippie princess. But until then I have plenty to remind me when I am old and gray how my child refused to wear clothes longer than 5 minutes......
2 comments:
Srah would be naked all day if I let her.....okay....maybe her boots on!! I love the new picutres.. so cute!!
When we're at home, Caityn runs around in just panties or a pull-up too. Love your new header!
Post a Comment