Monday, August 25, 2008

Where has the time gone?

I can't believe it, yesterday my little boy was 4 weeks old. In two days he is going to be 1 month old!! It feels like just yesterday we rushed to the hospital and he came flying out! He's accomplished quite a lot in just 4 weeks. He's driven 1,200 miles, gone to a padre game, BBQ's, checked out Daddy's ship and gone to so many parks and seen the zoo twice! And the most exciting part of all you say? He's learned to smile................

PhotobucketPhotobucket
4 Weeks Old
PhotobucketPhotobucket

My grouchy little old man!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

He is quite the "man about town" that sweet little Dallyn. Just wait until he meet Cara.....
I found his new girlfriend for sure!!

Jenny Westwood said...

Oh, he is so adorable!! I'm glad to read everything's going well. You seems so happy. :) I hope I can manage as well when baby boy #2 comes along. I may ask for some advice later.