Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I turned my back for one second.....

 

 

And Jayda had covered her brother with the backs of my breast pad stickies.......how sweet. Now, in the next few seconds I am sure DFS will be getting a phone call and my house will get tapped.....because I left them there. That's right, I left them stuck on his head. I mean, the dishes hadn't been done, laundry was staring at me from the couch and he had JUST gone to sleep. Let sleeping babies sleep is a cardinal rule here at this house.....
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sonya said...

LOL!!!! You are so funny! I would have left them there too, but because I am mean!

Huge hugs to you girl!
Sonya

TUTU Monkey said...

That funny little girl Jayda!!!

Erin said...

Oh, that's too funny! I love how Jayda looks so proud of her masterpiece :)