37 weeks with Dallyn
Alright baby #3....you've made it full term! Now if you could just stay in there until...uh, july, we would be great :-) But just in case that doesn't work for you we are all gearing up to meet you. Your daddy will be home soon so you can come anytime after that. Your bed is made, car seat is ready for you to ride in,our arms are ready to hold you and our hearts are ready to show you how much we love you.
We didn't know how much we wanted you, but God did....

6 comments:
You are an amazing mom and I can't wait to meet the newest member of your family. What a lucky little girl. The last part made me cry like a little girl. I remember the day you found out. You were so worried, but I knew you could do this and be an amazing mom to not only 2 kids, but 3!
OK sorry this posted it a bizillion times. WTH is wrong with my computer???
Yes, he sure did :) You look beautiful! Can't wait till your newest little sweetie is here! xoxo
Kelly, now I'M crying like a little girl. Thanks, my friend. Without you I'm pretty sure I would have gone crazy a long time ago :-)
Post a Comment