Sunday, March 28, 2010

Jayda's first day of preschool!



The day finally came and Jayda started preschool! She is growing up so much, I am so proud of her. When we got there she went right in, washed her hands and sat down on the rug. The teacher had to TELL her to say goodbye to me, she was ok with me just leaving. Talk about pulling on a mommy's heart strings! She was so proud of herself when she got home. She told me that she told all of the teachers that she could go to preschool because she knew how to spell her name and knew all of her letters. My silly little girl. I'm so glad she likes her new adventure!

4 comments:

Karie said...

That is sooo awesome Ashley!! Yay for Jayda, such a big girl :) I'm happy she likes it so much!!

TUTU Monkey said...

I am so happy she likes it!!! :)

Mrs Mar said...

Glad she is injoying it. LOL, at not saying bye to you, Masrlene forgets that quite often too. Just too exited to run off and play with her friends

Kelly said...

I am so happy she likes it, but not surprised that she does! Such cute pictures---I sure do miss your silly Jayda-bug!