Sunday, March 28, 2010

Almost there!


The days have been dragging, but the weeks are flying by! I'm frantically trying to check off things from my to-do list...it's much longer than I thought it was! We've been having a blast passing the time, the beautiful weather has helped out so much! Lots of beach days and walks around our gorgeous neighborhood. And the fruit....the fruit that is coming into season is making life pretty sweet for this preggo :-)


I've been feeling really good, especially for being 8 1/2 months pregnant. It's been a very rewarding experience being pregnant and here by myself...I feel much more confident in my mothering abilities and my sanity, haha. I haven't reached the point where I am just 100% uncomfortable, but I'm getting there. I have 3 1/2 weeks left so I'm sure it will happen. It's amazing thinking that this will be the last time I will ever be pregnant, I plan to soak it all in the next few weeks. One of the things I really wanted to do this pregnancy (that I didn't with the others) is to do professional maternity photos. My friend, Amber, did an amazing job! I can't wait to see the rest.


I was really lucky to have my little sister come out and spend Spring Break with us. It was nice to have someone to talk to in person after the kiddos were in bed, and to have someone help keep an eye on them. She is pretty awesome too though so even if she had just sat around with me we would have had a great time.

1 comment:

TUTU Monkey said...

I love all these pictures!! Aren't sister's special!!! Glad she could come for a visit!!