Saturday, April 10, 2010

My dear sweet Jayda....

Jayda-7 days old

Jayda- 1 year old

Jayda-2 years old

Jayda-3 years old



Jayda-4 years old

Four years ago, you came into our lives and showed us how to love. We never could have imagined you would turn out to be such a cool little person, you are amazingly loving and have the sweetest little heart I have ever seen. You fill our days with laughter, love and lots of bugs. And pink....we can't forget the pink. And there are many people who feel the same way about you, you are a very loved little girl. Thank you for giving your dad and I the opportunity to be parents to you. You are such an amazing person and I am so happy we get to watch you grow up. We love you more than anything.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mrs Mar said...

Time has gone by so fast. Happy birthday big girl.

Kelly said...

Well-said Mama. Jayda IS a fun, goofy, beautiful, bright soul and I feel lucky to have witnessed some of her early years. Happy Birthday Sweet girl, we sure do miss you!

Amber said...

Congratulations on your new baby!!!

Jada is actually a name I am thinking about for our third if it is a girl.

Amber said...

Oops... I just realized that was a picture of Jayda (the big sister) that I was looking at. I saw it and automatically thought that you had your baby. Not yet I guess ;o)