Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy LATE Halloween!

Halloween was an absolute blast this year, it was so busy and so fun! We got to see some of our oldest and dearest friends and it was great to spend a holiday with my extended family here in San Diego. I honestly was a little nervous at how I would feel spending a holiday without Bryan, my hormones have made this deployment a rollercoaster already and seeing the kids spending a holiday like this without him was hard but thanks to some great people, not as bad as I thought it would be. We were honestly so busy it was much easier than I thought. Jayda loved everything about Halloween, from the creepy decorations to the sweets she got at EVERY party....she is going to be on a sugar high for 15 days! And even at the end she really enjoyed handing out candy to the big kids when we were done trick or treating. This year was just great, one of the best I have ever had. It's amazing how happy it can make you to just see your kids happy :)




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mrs Mar said...

Look at your prices, She is so cute in that. The kids look so happy. Glad you had a grate time.