Friday, October 23, 2009

It's official





I am pregnant....lol. I'm 15 weeks and starting to feel like a human being again. I had forgotten what it felt like to have clean dishes, clothes and floors. But that's ok, we all survived and that's all that counts. Soon we will hopefully be finding out what the little bugger is, I'm pretty excited. Jayda WANTS a girl....and when I say wants I mean NEEDS. Yesterday she told me if it's a boy then we are going to give it to grandma. Yikes....come on God...help me out on this one. This ride is just starting to get fun and I am getting more and more excited. Feeling "it" move, looking like I am pregnant, eating anything and everything I want (did I just say that?). Without Bryan here I think I am going to be more inclined to give into all my cravings...watch out scale! That's ok, my body is pretty awesome. Two kids and no stretch marks so far so hopefully this one goes as smoothly as the others.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mrs Mar said...

You are looking GRATE. You are so lucky not to get streach marks. That girl isn't putting too much presur onto you is she. LOL, just going to give away a lil borther.