Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm tired...


Really, that's all I am these days. This baby has taken so much out of me. With Dallyn and Jayda I at least was able to function in my 2nd trimester but i am still just as tired as I was in my first (minus the barfing). Of course, I'm sure the swine flu, infected tooth and taking care of two little kids all by myself has NOTHING to do with it.....right. I'm so pathetic that I am looking forward to our 21 hour drive to Wyoming coming up in a few weeks because I will be able to sleep....maybe not comfortably but I'll take whatever I can get. But it's a slippery slope...the more I sleep during the day, the worse I sleep at night so I am even MORE tired the next day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

TUTU Monkey said...

You can sleep all the way home...:)