Monday, November 23, 2009

And the winner is...



Estrogen, well at least in this household. Poor Bryan and Dallyn, I hope they know they are in for a wild ride living with 3 girls in the near future :)

The ultrasound went great, the little turkey was moving a lot though so it took a lot longer than normal, I felt bad for the lady waiting after me but the tech was determined to get every measurement. I had an early ultrasound at 6 weeks and it said my due date was 4-20-10. The dr and I had still been going by my original due date of the 15th, but today I was measuring exactly to the day on all of the measurements for the 20th. Works for me, 5 more days of wiggle room in between the D day and when daddy gets home! In fact, can she just stay in there until....ugh...july?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jaclyn and Devan Swallom said...

Awesome! Congrats on the new girl!

TUTU Monkey said...

I knew it!!

Yahoo!!!!!!! Can't wait to meet her!!