Sunday, July 19, 2009

One year ago today....


Was my due date. What a joke that turned out to be :) It amazes me how fast a year can go by. I vividly remember laying down ALL day munching on Country Time lemonaid ice chips and waiting for Mr. Griffin to come home. He was supposed to fly in at 11pm.....I was so excited I even tried shaving, not sure what made me think I could do THAT.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Yes, I still need to have a little chat with Dallyn as to why he did not want to share a birthday with moi. :) Better yet, why he chose to hang out in the womb for 8 more long, LONG days---crazy boy. I cannot believe he's going to be ONE next week. Where did this year go? Sigh.

my little buttercup said...

Wow, how time flys. I can't believe it! You were so cute pregnant! Just gained in your tummy.

There were days i really started to wonder if my ass or face could get any bigger? They could, and did!