We celebrated Dallyn's birthday as a family 5 days early so that Mr. Griffin could be home. I made (bought) a cheesecake and it was so yummy! It was pretty fun watching Dallyn attempt to blow out his candle and finger paint with the cake, apparently cheese cake is an acquired taste in this house. Neither Jayda or Dallyn ate any of it! But we had fun and per Jayda's request we sang happy birthday 40 times :) In the next few days I am sure they will both be sick of the song and of cake....well maybe not the cake :)

2 comments:
My kids don't like cheesecake either! How nice to celebrate before Daddy has to leave. I can't believe he is almost one already!!
Aww, what a fun day! I can totally relate to singing things over and over. Annnnd over. We sing and sing in the car and a lot of times it's the same song for like an hour.
Post a Comment