Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy Birthday My Baby Boy

I honestly cannot believe you are one, really. I know people say this all the time but I MEAN IT!!!

You are our little shining star, we all love you so much. Thank you for completing our family and pushing me to be a more patient and loving mother. You are so sweet and happy these days, it's hard to remember my colicky newborn. You will smile at anyone willing to even look at you, it's so adorable. I love everything about you, even the fact that you already know and LOVE to climb. I love hearing your vocabulary develop, although I hope I will never forget your "Whatsthat?" You are my baby boy, Happy Birthday sweet heart. I know it's a day early but I am going to turn the computer off tomorrow and spend it all with you and your sister.

3 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

He is SO SWEET!!! Happy Birthday !!!! MANY hugs and Kisses!!

Kelly said...

(Through my big, fat tears)---Happy, Happy 1st Birthday Dallyn! Congratulations to you Ashley (and Bryan) for surviving another first year of babyhood! Get ready, I think it just speeds up from here! XOXOXOXO to the amazing little man---we will meet some day!

Amber said...

I have been trying to figure out what to do on my blog for Aiyana's first year and I think you showed me ;o). I loved your montage.