Tonight was a hard night for me, my sweet baby boy. You had your first haircut, and yes, I did it to you. The mullet is gone, so don't be afraid, but now you look like a little boy instead of my sweet, innocent newborn. Where does the time go? I feel like just yesterday I was screaming for an epidural yet today I had to remove you from climbing the stairs, couch, easel and picnic table all within 15 minutes of each other! I love all the new things you are doing, the new words, waving and giving high fives......but will you please slow down just a little bit? I'm not sure I am getting enough time to enjoy YOU :)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness---how cute! I love the picture of him looking up at you smiling. Good job Mama---it looks great and he looks like he sat so still. I had a real hard time from 11-12 months with Charlie---I did NOT want his infancy to end. It seems to go even faster the second time around, huh? Big ((HUGS)).
Good job on the haircut! It's looks cute!! Looks like he was good and sat still for you. It's a lot harder when the kid doesn't want to be sitting in that chair! Did you save a lock of hair?
Awww...he looks so cute and it looks like he enjoyed it!
Post a Comment