Wednesday, November 19, 2008

SHE DID IT, SHE DID IT, YA!!


I have postponed posting this because I didn't want to jinx the roll we were on! It's safe to say now, after three weeks, that my daughter is potty trained!!!! She hasn't worn a diaper during the day in three weeks. She has been to the zoo twice, four birthday parties, one hike and many shopping exersions and only had ONE accident(in public, haha)......I am soooo proud!! She still wears a pull up at night, but if she falls asleep during the day she will still stay dry. I am just so proud, I feel like my little girl has grown-up so much in the last month. I almost don't even recognize her (especially with her new haircut!)

Tomorrow we are going to have an all day celebration for her.....she is still adjusting to having baby brother around and I feel like she needs to be celebrated and praised more than I normally get time to do during every day! I have a lot of fun stuff planned and I hope she will enjoy her "Big Girl Potty Trained" day :)

Ps. Jayda is wearing a dress someone made for me when I was her age, CRAZY!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

Good Job Jayda ( and Mommy)

Is n't it nice.........AHHHHH

Shauna said...

What a great blog you have here :)

Mrs Mar said...

Whooo, go Jayda, how cool. LOL i think i have been trying for 3 months and we berly get by a day with out an accedent.