My list of things that made me happy today:
1. Waking up to both of my smiling kids in bed with me this morning
2. Watching Jayda CAREFULLY pick out her bowl to match her cup.
3. Listening to my princess sing the ABC song over and over again, it makes me so happy that she loves learning!
4. Listening to my little man talking his heart out, he has certainly found his voice!
5. Rocking my babies in my arms and reading books, and then having Jayda rub my arm and tell me "Good job Mom"
6. Playing "airplane" fifty billion times today
7. Eating on the counter so that Jayda and I could look out the window and watch the world go by
8. Being drooled on by my favorite little boy in the world
9. Getting kissed on the butt while I am making lunch....Jayda thinks it's HILARIOUS
10. Spending a day with the two people I love most in the whole world!!!

5 comments:
I love it! I was just thinking about compiling a list like this of my own---must be all my Nie Nie reading today. We play "airplane" about a billion times too---wonder if its the same game? :)
I get kissed on the butt regularly too! And it IS hilarious:)
I had been reading a lot of Nie Nie yesterday too.....I had missed a few days worth...gasp!! It definitely made my day a lot sweeter. I wonder if that woman knows how many lives she has touched!
Oh my gosh that was so sweet.....
It is amazing how Nie Nie has touched so many people....
Hugs ashley...you made ME happy reading this:) Thanks
Love it, makes me feel all happy just reading it.
Post a Comment