We had a great Halloween this year, it was made perfect by our wonderful friends! Last year Jayda and Mya enjoyed trick or treating, but no were as much as they did this year! We did a whole street and when we asked them if they were done, they said "NO!!!". They had a great time and got the hang of it fast! Then we all came back to our casa for some awesome food and company! Bryan's friends also came later and helped celebrate! I will have to post pictures later, we had a great time. Quite a bit of alcohol was consumed and they ended up spraying each other with OC spray (military grade pepper spray). I was laughing too hard to get pictures but my girl Tiffany did! Thank you to all of our wonderful friends who helped make this one of my favorite Halloween's EVER!!! (Mostly because of the yummy spinach dip Jamie made, haha)
Susanna rescuing poor Dallyn, LOL!
Susanna rescuing poor Dallyn, LOL!
Being so patient!
Finally we get to eat some food!
Sitting in his bumbo for the first time!

2 comments:
so cute!!!
I can't get over Dallyn.....he is getting so big!!
Fun to watch the girls huh? They wre so into it this year!! See you soon!
OMG they all look so darn cute. Love that little skunk costume. That's the kinda skunk I'd love to hug.
Post a Comment